Friday, June 29, 2012

Adam's "Bucket List"

It's only fair that I share my sweet husbands bucket list. It surprises me how much ours are different but yet the same. Guys are simple. It's not a bad thing either. See females overanalyze everything! Trust me. Everything has some twisted meaning to us, but guys are simple. They don't look for the hidden meaning. If they say something, that's usually what the mean and intend to do... Enough of that. Here's the list as he wrote it. I'll let him elaborate if he so chooses :)

1. Learn to dance with my wife (insert happy face - and it's on my list too. Dance lessons here we come)
2. Learn to fly a plane.
3. Race a sports car.
4. Ride the 10 largest roller coasters.
5. See the Grand Canyon.
6. Go to Israel.
7. See the Golden Gate Bridge.
8. Meet Jimmy Johnson.
9. Donate a large sum of money (he quantified that as over $5000) to a charity or organization.
10. Own a beach house or condo.
11. Drive a Lamborghini or Ferrari.
12. Be a renowned expert wheel repair man.
13. Create enough passive income so I don't have to work.
14. Have kids.
15. Have a pool.
16. Own a home.
17. Own a professional football.

Well that is it. His bucket list. I support each and every one and can't wait to see him fulfill them.

No comments:

Post a Comment