Monday, March 4, 2013

Motivational Monday - I choose...

Have you ever thought about how many choices you make each day? I once read that individuals make over 5000 choices each day. Think about it... Let's just take the first few minutes of your day...

1. You choose to open your eyes. 2. You could choose snooze. 3. You could choose to stay in that warm comfy bead. 3. You choose to get up. 4. What side of the bed do you choose to get out of? 5. Do you do morning bible study? 6. Do you get out of the bed to do that? 7. You choose to go to your quiet place for bible study. 8. You choose to workout!

ok stop... that's probably only the first 5 minutes of my day (unless I choose to snooze of course)

Here's the point. You choose! Yes, God directs our paths, but he also gives us the ability to make choices. So this Monday morning as you begin your work week, choose to make each choice count. Here's a great motivational poster I pinned on Pinterest! Happy Motivational Monday!

You can find this pin here.

2 comments:

  1. Choice and proper decisions can make or break us. I am so glad I chose to serve Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't imagine making any choices without him!

      Delete