Friday, March 1, 2013

Motivational Monday vs Fit for Friday

Who doesn't like Fridays? Even when I worked a job with weekend work, I still liked Fridays. The day seems more laid back. Usually, Friday is a time to wrap up the week, prepare for the upcoming tasks of next week, and jump start some weekend rest!
 
On the other hand, there's Monday. Now I know some people get excited about Mondays. Maybe Monday is your off day. Awesome! But for most, Monday is the beginning of a new week. Weekend is over. OVER. Most of my Monday mornings need that extra cup of coffee.
 
I've been contemplating what day(s) of the week I would choose to consistently blog each week. Schedules help me focus my mind. They also hold me accountable to blogging as least once each week. For now... I'm choosing to blog each week on Monday and Friday!
 
Monday blogs will focus on Motivation. I find that 90% of our fitness battle is in our mind. Where to start? How to find motivation to go? Excuses... So each Monday, we'll begin our week with a little Monday motivation. A little extra encouragement for your week. We'll also tackle some of the excuses we make and how to overcome them.
 
Friday blogs will focus on getting and staying fit. Here I'll post workout ideas (physical and spiritual), nutrition ideas, healthy living suggestions, etc . Note - I am not a fitness/ nutrition expert or a doctor, but I hope these little tidbits help. Most of what I know is from experience and learning. If you ever feel like you need a second opinion on the Friday facts, please do! Comment on the post with questions. If I don't know the answer, I'll look for someone who does.
 
I'm going to sprinkle some Run for God posts in as well. I'm guest blogging for a friends, so once that post releases, I'll start sharing some of the Run for God journey. So there it is. Please help hold me accountable as I begin this journey. Mondays and Fridays. We'll kick off the motivation Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment